The Department of Public Services
Public Services Include:
- The Operations Administration Division.
- The Engineering Services Division reviews and inspects all work within the City's rights of way as well as designs and prepares contract documents/plans for most Public Services Construction Projects.
- The Buildings & Grounds Maintenance Division maintains all trees, parks, athletic fields, historic cemeteries, and the Cliff Walk.
- The Streets and Sidewalks Division maintains the streets and sidewalks; including street sweeping and snow removal.
- The Clean City Program manages the collection of solid waste, yard waste, recycling and litter.
- The Easton's Beach Division runs and maintains the beach and adjacent facilities.
- The Recreation Division administer various recreation and sports activities and oversee the Martin Recreation Center as well as a multitude of other sporting facilities throughout the City.
- The Facilities Management & Maintenance Division maintains City buildings (including schools).
- Traffic Control Division installs and maintains all traffic control devices and pavement markings.
- The Vehicle Management Division maintains the City's fleet of vehicles and equipment.
Excavation, Obstruction, Curb Cut Permit Applications
Standard Construction Specifications and Details